1. Montessori education liberates the child’s energies for growth and learning. It encourages children to be devout and free in their intellectual operations.
2. Children in a Montessori environment are seen to be spiritually strong and robust, pleasantly self possessed, courageous and alert.
3. Concentration and purposeful work in the Montessori Environment does not make children tired, but rather refreshed and joyful. They are in fact like “karma yogis”, rooted in inner peace and positivity.
4. Freedom of choice in the environment helps children to exercise their decision making powers. As Madame Montessori has said- the mind like the muscle becomes stronger when exercised.
5. Montessori education helps children to develop a lifelong love of learning and a love of life itself.
6. The intellectual and moral care of the Montessori environment introduces the child to the higher pleasures of the spirit and urges him on to new insights and discoveries both in the external environment and in the intimacy of his own soul.